Our beautiful, spacious Victorian home has been lovingly restored and furnished to a high standard whilst maintaining a traditional feel. We provide excellent Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Buxton. Without losing traditional style, we offer the convenience of modern living in full appreciation of our beautiful surroundings. Our B and B rooms comprising double/twin en suite and single room are light and airy, spacious and luxurious, with everything you need to make your stay a truly enjoyable ‘home from home’ experience, like a Buxton Hotel but a home. As a family of outdoor enthusiasts, we are always delighted to share our excellent knowledge of the Peak District, and our growing collection of local art helps to bring some of the outside beauty into our home. We look forward to welcoming you again and again at our great Bed and Breakfast.
ABOUT BUXTON HILBRE B&B
- We are a non smoking family who run a bed and breakfast
- Our fully equipped rooms are traditionally furnished with all modern facilities you would expect at a B and B
- We welcome children of all ages and can provide a good range of toys and books
- We are happy to lend maps and guides to the scenic Peak District to help you enjoy your stay
- We have facilities for drying wet clothes and muddy boots as it does rain in Buxton occasionally
- We have secure storage for cycles in our locked garage which is onsite at the B and B
- Parking is available on our private driveway
- Well-behaved dogs are very welcome, extensive dog walking on the doorstep
- An ironing board and iron are available
- Free WIFI throughout the house
For all Bed and Breakfast accommodation enquiries please contact Buxton Hilbre, at the address below or by e-mail from the enquires page Please also feel free to check our availability and pricing. Please read and accept our terms & conditions before making a firm booking.
Buxton Hilbre B and B
8White Knowle Road,
Tel : 01298 22358
Mobile : 0781 5624609
Email: Click to email
Buxton Hilbre B and B - Special Offers
While you visit us let us know if you want to visit Pooles Cavern and we will be able to provide vouchers to contribute to your entrance fee.
If you Are travelling by public transport we may be able to meet you at the station or take you to the start of a walk.